The Secret Place



Good morning! You are so loved by God.  As you spend time in His Word, He will speak to you concerning His love for you, His plan for your life and the reality of His presence. The Holy Spirit is in you to teach You and guide you and Help you.  
I'm so thankful that today we can pray like David in Psalm 61. "Hear my cry. O God; Give heed to my prayer, From the end of the earth I call to You, when my heart is faint; lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.  For you are my Refuge, A tower of strength against the enemy, Let me dwell in Your tent forever; Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings."  Sometimes we feel far from the Lord, as far as to the end of the earth!
 
Our heart grows faint and we feel so overwhelmed, so inadequate. But it is at this time that He leads us to Himself, to the secret place where we can take refuge in Him. He beckons us to come spend time in the private place and cry to Him, call to Him for help and pray. 
 
Make time to spend with the Lover of your soul in the secret place of His presence as you begin your day. Then you can continue to abide in Him, in continual fellowship and prayer throughout your day.  Draw near, and He will draw near.   He is our Refuge and our Dwelling Place. He will teach us how to pray in the secret place of His presence . Thank you Lord!  We love You and we worship You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment